Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Allison shook her head a little. "No I didn't." Allison grabbed Stiles arm with the hand that was also holding her flashlight. "Don't you think i should Stiles? I'm the one with the crossbow." Allison tilted her head a little and help up her hand before walking slowly in front of Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Stiles shook his head and pulled away. "If something happens, shoot. I'll be okay." He nodded and looked forward again. Stiles slowly started to walk shining his flashlight in front of him. He looked around seeing nothing. Maybe he was just hearing things. He hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:19 pm

Allison sighed and stopped. She knew it was no use arguing with Stiles, he'd argue until he got his way. Raising up her crossbow Allison pointed in the direction Stiles was heading and hoped she wouldn't have to use it
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Stiles sighed after awhile and turned back around walking back to Allison. "I guess I am just hearing things. He shrugged his shoulders. "Let's keep going, it's getting late." He started to walk forward looking around for any type of clue. Allison wasn't next to him so he stopped and looked back for her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:47 pm

Allison nodded even though she knew Stiles couldn't see her through the darken woods. Turning behind them Allison shone her light over everything giving it a second look. She sighed and then turned back around seeing Stiles walk away. Catching up quickly to him Allison cleared her throat. "We need to stay together. It's getting dark and we still don't know whats going on out here or who is out here."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

Stiles gave Allison a quick nod. "Yeah, good idea, with my luck it will be some new kind of octopus monster or something." He began to chuckle lightly at his own joke. In times like this, a little humor could go a long way. He looked around seeing nothing and started to doubt himself. Maybe they didn't need any help.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:59 pm

Allison smiled a little when Stiles cracked a joke, She was focused on what they were doing and wasn't going to get distracted. Allison also knew that Stiles sometimes used his humor and jokes to cover up for when he was feeling anxious or scared. Watching Stiles look around Allison turned and started to shine her light down into another path of the woods. "Stiles.." She said quietly. "There's claw marks on that tree over there.." Allison slowly started to make her way over towards the tree.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Stiles sighed as they continued to walk. He was really doubting himself now. That feeling changed quickly as Allison spotted out the claw marks. He grabbed her arm to stop her, "Allison don't. It's too dangerous." Stiles really did care about the safety of his friends. He couldn't live with himself if something happened to Allison. The only question Stiles had was, who's claw mark were those?
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:12 pm

As Stiles grabbed her arm Allison turned her head to stare at him. She was quite surprised by his actions. Sighing a little Allison held up her crossbow to show Stiles again. "I'll be fine Stiles. I have this remember? I can protect myself." Allison pulled away from Stiles and made her way to the tree to examine the claw marks placed into its bark. They looked frantic, like someone being pulled against their will. Allison bit her lip gently as she thought about Boyd and Erica. Maybe something really had happened to them...Maybe Stiles was right.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Stiles tried to reach for Allison again but failed. Yes, she had a crossbow and yes, she was tough but , who knows what could be out there. If Scott caught the arrow when Stiles had shot him, another werewolf definitely could. "Allison wa-" he stopped knowing there was no point. He watched her carefully and looked around her to see if there was anything out there. "What do you it's from?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Placing her hand on the tree bark Allison shrugged in response to Stiles question. "I'm not sure Stiles but it doesn't look good...It looks like whoever made these were dragged away from here." Allison turned to look at Stiles and sighs. "You might be right about Erica and Boyd Stiles."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 4:00 pm

Stiles had hoped that he wasn't right and now Allison thought he was. This was very bad. "Dammit." He shook his head and looked around. "Well what do we do now? Where would someone take them? Who would take them?" Stiles was very worried now.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 pm

Shining her flashlight over the other trees Allison shrugged in response to Stiles questions. "I don't know Stiles, the tracks seem to just disappear. We could go deeper into the woods but i don't know if we will be able to pick back on them."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:04 am

Stiles sighed as he thought about their options. Maybe he should have just ignored his instinct to help them. Stiles was putting both of their lives in danger now. "I'm sorry i got you into this." He looked at his watch and took a breath. "It's getting late and I don't know how long our parents will believe that we are studying with Lydia... but we can't just leave. If this is from them, they need our help. I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Allison slowly shakes her head and looks over at Stiles. "Don't apologize, i would rather you have me here with you or someone else than you be out here by yourself." As Stiles checks his watch Allison also pulls out her phone and her eyes widen as she realizes just how long they had been out in the woods. "I don't know Stiles...I don't know if we could even find them. My father would be able to but i'm just not as good as he is at this stuff yet. I don't know what you want to do." Allison shrugs a little and looks down at the dirt floor.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:23 am

Stiles sighed. "We can't just leave. I mean we've come this far and I don't think we should leave... but then again. It's late, who knows what's out here, especially at this time of night." He frowned looking down. "I just thought we would be able to help them." He shrugged his shoulders at Allison. "I guess you are right though. Although I do think that if you tried hard enough you could be as good as your dad. Maybe even better."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Allison sighed slowly and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know Stiles....Maybe we should just come back out tomorrow when its lighter out. We could see more." Allison shined her light at Stiles as she waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:49 am

Stiles nodded slowly even though he didn't want to leave. They never knew, someone could be listening to them right now and by morning, they might have already killed Erica and Boyd. Stiles didn't want to just leave where they were, but Allison seemed to and he didn't want put her in more danger. "Okay...I guess." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Allison noticed Stiles apprehension and shrugged her shoulders a little. She knew he didn't want to leave but Allison didn't know what else they could do out here in the dark. Sighing to herself Allison turned around and started to walk back to her car.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:04 pm

Stiles shook his head. "Actually..no. You go. I want to stay here a bit longer, I know that they need help and I have to help them. I'll be okay." He nodded and Allison and looked at her, sticking his hands in his pockets. He knew this was the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Allison turned back around and looked at Stiles. "How re you going to get home? We came in my car remember? I'm not leaving you out here.."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:07 pm

Stiles looked back at Allison. "I guess I will just call Scott or something." He nodded to her and smiled slightly. "Go ahead, I'll be fine, don't worry about it." Stiles pulled out his phone and started to text Scott. He told him that he needed his help, badly!
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:11 pm

Apprehensively Allison nodded at Stiles as she watched him take out his phone and text Scott. Sighing a little Allison called out to Stiles. "heads up." Allison tossed him her flashlight and a small pocket knife. "Just in case" She said softly before turning around. Allison didn't want to leave Stiles out here by himself but she didn't know what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:09 pm

Surprisingly enough, Stiles caught the flashlight and the pocket knife and smiled. "Thanks, Ill call you if I find anything." Stiles smiles at Allison and looked back at his phone. Scott wasn't replying, and Stiles didn't think that he would. He hoped Allison would let him go. She didn't need to get hurt too.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Sighing a little still uncertain about leaving Stiles in the woods alone Allison forced a smile and nodded to him before reluctantly turning away. Allison walked swiftly through the trees and to her car. Unlocking and getting into her car Allison sat in the drivers seat. crossbow in her lap, waiting just in case.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next