Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:46 pm

Stiles watched as Allison walked away and then turned and began to search for any kind of clues. A low growl came from behind a tree not very far from Stiles and he stopped. Slowly, he turned and shined his flashlight towards the noise. All he could see were a pair of red eyes. Stiles turned around quickly and started to run away. As he ran, he heard another growl coming from the other side. Stiles began to run even faster and as he ran he heard even more growls. Scared for his life, Stiles ran as fast as he could out of the preserve, "Allison!!!!" He yelled to her hoping that she would still be there. 'I'm gonna die.' Was all he could think as he sprinted out of the preserve.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:55 pm

Leaning her head against the seat rest Allison closed her eyes and contemplated weither she should leave yet. As she was thinking Allison started to hear Stiles' screams. Popping her eyes open Allison tightened her grip on her crossbow and quickly go out of the car pointing the crossbow n the direction that Stiles voice was coming from. Taking deep frantic breaths Allison waited to see who or what would emerge from the dark forest.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Stiles came bolting out of the preserve to see Allison standing there with aher crossbow in hand. 'Thank god, I might actually live.' He didn't even want to look back and see who or what was chasing him. Allison was still pretty far away, but close enough to see. Stiles waved his arms, motioning her to run away. "Go!! Allison! Run!!!!" He ran towards her as quickly as possible hoping that she would start her car and then could get out of there quickly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm

As Stiles ran out of the dark trees and towards her and her car Allison shouted at him quickly. "What did you see Stiles?? Get the car!" Allison kept her breathing steady as she continued to stare out into the trees. She had no idea what to expect but she wasn't going to back down.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Stiles ran into Allison's car as she had instructed. "Get in and i'll tell you everything." He motioned her to get inside, he knew that neither of them could hold off what was coming towards them. "We need to get out of her now!" Stiles was breathing heavily and his heart was beating much too fast.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Stiles panicked breaths broke Allison's concentration and she quickly looked over at him before nodding. "Okay Let's go." She said quickly before lowering her crossbow and quickly getting into the car. As fast as she could Allison buckled her seat belt and started the car before looking oer to make sure Stiles was safely inside.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Stiles looked out the window as they started to drive. He wanted to see who had been chasing him. Slowly, Stiles' heart beat went back to normal and he looked over at Allison relieved, he was glad to be alive. "Well, that sucked.." He sighed and rested his head back of the seat.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Allison slowed down as they got farther away from the preserve and looked at Stiles before slowly speaking. "What did you see Stiles?" Allison looked back at the road and before Stiles could reply she asked another question. "Where are we going now?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:26 pm

Stiles looked at Allison and took a breath. "I don't know, anywhere away from there!" He shook his head at her. "I was walking and I heard a growl coming from behind a tree and all I saw were red eyes. I started to run and I heard more growls. It wasn't the same one growling either, there were at least 4. They all had red eyes." He started to get scared just thinking about it. "Allison, What the hell just happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 pm

As Stiles explained to her what she saw Allison began to speed up again trying to get as far away from the preserve as she could. Taking a couple deep breaths Allison shook her head as she narrowed her eyes trying to concentrate on the road. "I'm not sure Stiles, you saw it, them, who ever it was, I didn't"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:24 pm

Stiles began to think about what was going on. "Alphas are the only type of werewolves with red eyes ... Derek is the only alpha here right? So what if it wasn't a werewolf, what if it was some type of of mythical creature that we have yet to discover." Stiles ran his fingers through his hair slowly. Whatever he had just seen, it was very, very bad.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:52 pm

Allison bite her lip gently as she continued to drive down the road. "I'm hoping its not. I can't deal with even more creatures." Allison shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Maybe it was Derek you saw?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:21 am

Stiles shook his head. There was no way that could have been Derek. Plus, Derek had no reason to chase him out of the preserve. "No, unless Derek magically cloned himself and found some reason to want to kill me." He sighed looking back at the road. "It wasn't Derek, I could tell by the way they looked at me... They wanted me dead, or at least scared."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Clearing her throat a little Allison looked over at Stiles again and saw the scared expression on his face. What or whoever it as had truly frightened him. Stiles was still scared of Derek, but not this scared. Sighing a little Allison shrugged. "I don't know what to do now Stiles. Did Scott ever text you back?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 am

Sighing, Stiles shook his head at Allison. "No, he must be with Isaac again." Stiles didn't like Scott being with Isaac all of the time. He never got to see his best friend anymore and that bugged him. Just to make sure, Stiles pulled out his phone to see no new text messages. "Yep, no texts."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:54 pm

Allison frowned slightly at the tone in Stiles voice. She rarely saw them apart and now they had been apart for a while. Trying to change the subject Allison simply nodded and then cleared her throat a little. "We need to decide where we are going Stiles. I can't just drive around all night and now we need to decide what to do about what you saw."

Last edited by Allison Argent on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:36 am

Stiles shook his head, he had no clue what to do. "Uh... I guess we can go back to my house and talk there or.. I don't know!" Stiles sighed and ran his hands through his hair slowly. His heart was still beating quickly and he was still stressed out from before. It was almost too much to take.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:05 pm

"What about your father?" Allison asked Stiles as she looked over at him quickly before turning her attention back to the road. In the quick glance that she took Allison could tell that Stiles was still scared and was still stressing out. She knew she had to help calm him down before they could go anywhere or people would know that something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Stiles shook his head and took a breath. "I don't know Allison! Just go somewhere, I don't care!" He shoved his face in his hands and tried to control his breathing. Slowly, his heart rate started to get back to normal and the stress was becoming smaller. 'What the hell is going on with me?' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:30 am

Allison jumped a little at Stiles reaction and nodded a little. Watching Stiles put his face in his hands Allison made a quick choice and took the next right that they came to. As she drove faster Allison pulled her phone from her pocket and knowing it wasn't safe too and her father would kill her, she began to type up a message.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:36 am

Suddenly, Stiles realized how rude he had just sounded and he started to feel bad for Allison. He wasn't a bad person at all, it's just that he was stressed and scared and he didn't know what to do. Either way, Stiles still felt bad for the way he had acted. "I'm sorry." He said softly to her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:44 am

Looking over at Stiles quickly Allison flashed him a smile and shrugged. "It's okay, you're stressed and still scared, I understand. I would be too, I have been, we all have been." Allison sighed a little as she pulled up to her house. Obviously Stiles hadn't noticed where they were going or else she knew he would have most likely protested, but Allison had no idea where else they could possibly go. Turning off her car Allison unbuckled her seat belt and looked over at Stiles. "Let's go"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:48 am

Stiles smiled slightly at Allison and nodded. She was right, everyone had been so stressed and scared lately. Stiles hated that. It took awhile, but Stiles finally realized where they were and he sighed looking at Allison. "Really Allison... How are we going to explain this to your father?" Stiles shook his head and sighed. This was probably all she could think of and Stiles wasn't going to fight it anymore. "Okay, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Grabbing her crossbow Allison opened up the car door and got out. Slowly pushing the door closed Allison looked up at her house and nodded as she saw her father standing in the window of the living room. Sighing slightly Allison walked around her car to the sidewalk and waited for Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:09 pm

Stiles sighed and opened Allison car door, slowly getting out. He looked around and then finally decided to walk over to Allison. "Is everything okay?" He looked at Allison's crossbow hoping she was just taking it inside, not using it to protect them from something. Although, if anything bad was happening, Stiles was sure that Chris would already be outside protecting Allison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next