Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Moth to the Flame (Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Derek shrugged, again. "You have to learn to except who you are. Yeah, some things would be better, but think of all the things that you've done as a siren that helped someone." He felt her grip get harder. It wasn't bothering him, which was surprising considering that all of his past encounters with the female gender have ended badly. He chuckled. "What's that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:44 pm

She could not help but nod too him, agreeing that one had to accept who they were. "My Aunt was dying... no one could help her, I used my Siren song to ease her pain towards the end. I couldn't have done that otherwise." She frowned a little, she lifted up her free hand to rub at her chest idly, her heart still ached when she thought of her Aunt. "Just means you need a lot of help..." She glanced up at him, "I do not know why my cousin hates you so much. But... we all have to work together. To keep Beacon Hills safe. To keep my family safe... I lose them... I lose myself... and then I am no good to anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:10 pm

Derek looked into her eyes, and placed his hand on her cheek. "I agree. Things will never be completely safe, but as long as we protect the ones that need protection, then we won't loose anyone. " He sighs. "I don't really know why Stiles hates me.. " he paused, "I mean who wouldn't love this adorable face?" A smirk grew on his face, as he placed his hand back towards his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 pm

She glanced to his eyes when he had placed his hand on her cheek, "I cannot afford to lose Stiles, or my Uncle..." She sighed softly, as she laid her head against his, she murmured lightly, "I could think of a few people who wouldn't... scruffy." She grinned ear to ear, as she squeezed his hand lightly, and then she pulled away slowly, releasing his hand and stepping away from him, her heart was beating too fast. "I do not know why Stiles does either really... I'd rather you two get along..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:24 pm

Derek glared at her, but couldn't stop himself from laughing. "What did I say about calling me scruffy!" He let her get her distance. His pulse began to rise too, he could hear her heart beating faster than it normally was. "I feel the same way." He paused. His head turned left quickly, as he heard a twig snap in the distance. "I have a feeling we aren't alone anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:32 pm

She chuckled a bit, "You shall always be Scruffy to me! My Scruffy Wolfie!" She simply giggled, as she tilted her head, she heard the snapping of a twig as well, as she slid a hand into his once more, she held onto it. "Want to act like we're making out? Maybe they'll go away..." She chuckled a bit, half-joking, half-serious, besides she wanted to keep hunters off of him as much as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:52 pm

Derek rolled his eyes. "Whatever." He moved closer towards her, looked into her eyes, and next thing he knew, his lips were on hers. It wasn't just a short kiss, it was an intense make-out kiss. He placed his free hand back on her cheek. He sensed his eyes turn red, and he ignored them. He stopped what he was doing, when he saw a medium sized bunny run from where the sound had come from. He chuckled, as a smile grew on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:57 pm

When he had moved close to her, she was not prepared for it, but when he had kissed her, her toes curled, and her heart pounded against her chest. Her hands came up to place them on the back of his neck, and she held onto him, kissing him back. She felt something swell up inside, a spark that went into an inferno, but when he pulled away, her eyes were sea foam colored and glowing. She blinked when she saw the bunny, but she did not care, with her hands still on his neck, she pulled him in for another kiss, just as intense as the first, she moved forward, pressing her body to his, moving her hands to wrap her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:06 am

Derek was shocked when she kissed him. He felt her body against him, and he wrapped his arms around her waist, while kissing her. She was a really good kisser. He tightened his grip on her waist as he saw her eyes change. His red eyes stared into hers. The whole world didn't seem to exist anymore. It was as if they were the only two on the planet. It was strange, feeling this way. It's been a while since he's actually trusted someone as much as he trusted Skylla right now. He blinked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:20 am

Skylla nibbled on his bottom lip lightly, when his arms went around her waist, pulling her to him closer, she opened her eyes and stared into his. She was enjoying the kiss, she did not think anything else existed at the moment and she felt something. It was feeling something that made her pulled back from completely. She stared at him wide eyed, her eyes still glowing softly, her lips swollen a bit from the kiss, as she took in a deep breath and let it out, she wanted to run and it showed, but her feet would not move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 am

He felt her back away, and he took a small step back. "What's wrong?" He could sense something. "What is it?" His eyes glowed a darker red. He bit his lip, as he ran his fingers through his hair. He stared at her for a long moment. She looked.. uneasy. He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:38 am

Her heart was beating against her chest, as she tried to regain control, she kept staring at him, she could not help it. She took in a deep breath and let it out, "No... just..." She frowned a bit, "I need to go..." She turned and started walking away, she had to get away, her entire body was buzzing, she wanted him. God help her, she wanted him and she felt for him and that was a scary thing to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:59 am

Derek stood completely still for a second. He got a queasy feeling in his stomach. He couldn't let her leave. Not now. He quickly ran after her. "Skylla. Wait." He stopped a few feet away from her. "Running away won't help any..." he paused. "It never does."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:02 am

She stopped as she stood there for the moment, she turned her head to glance to him, "This is dangerous..." And she did not know how to explain it, as she bit her bottom lip lightly. "I don't want to hurt you and I really do not want you to hurt me either." She was afraid of that, she had every right to be, but she was going to hold one vital piece of information back, from him, from Stiles, because she did not want them to worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:14 am

He sighed. "I know you're holding something back. Tell me." He steps closer to her. He already knew this was an extreme risk. He just couldn't find it in himself to not be around her. He had never felt this strongly about someone. Not even Kate. He shivered at the thought of her name. The words 'bitch' had accidentally slipped from his mouth, and he had a sudden flush of anger run through him. He began to shift. He had totally forgotten Skylla was even there, or even existed at the moment. All he could feel was anger. All he could thin of was the bitch who murdered his family. He balled his fists and let out a low growl. He had no idea why he all of a sudden felt this way. It was as if something was.. making him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:18 am

Anger was poisoning at times. She had learned this, it caused people to lose control, not keep it. She had an idea of what set him off, so she moved to him quickly, grabbing his face with both hands and pulling him into a deep kiss. She held him there, hoping it would snap him out of his anger, out of shifting, it was the first thing she could think of. She whispered softly against his lips, "Try to calm down... try..." She did not want to have to control him, she was trying to use something else... what was between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:30 am

Derek slowly began to calm down as she kissed him. He stopped shifting, and looked into her eyes. He stopped kissing her. "I-I'm sorry.." he frowned. "I um.. It's another long story that I rather not share." He sighed. "Thanks." He un-balled his fists, and grabbed her hands. "I guess you were right about one thing. Werewolves do need a lot of help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:38 am

When he had looked at her eyes and stopped kissing her, she glanced up at him, as she bit her bottom lip lightly. "Share it with me in your own time." She laid her head against his, as she sighed a bit to him, "You don't have to apologize to me." She smiled a bit to him, as she spoke softly, "That you do... and I think you need more help than anyone." She wrapped her arms around his neck anyway, "You need to remain calm though. You're a leader now, you have to keep a clear head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 am

Derek nodded. "You're right. I'm a leader now, and in order to be a strong leader, I need to be calm. You happen to be one of the things that make me calm." He smiles. "I never did explain to you what we were up against, did I?" He pulls her closer to him, and hugs her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 am

"I do?" She glanced up at him, as she laid her head against his when he hugged her, she was close to him and she hugged him in return, holding him. "No you have not." She kissed him softly, "Why do I get the feeling you're not going to let me go ever now..." She glanced up at him, not that she minded of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:00 am

Derek pulled her even closer. "I'll have to explain another day. When both of our minds are fresh enough to hear it all." He sighs, and kisses her on the forehead. "It's not that I'm not going to let you leave, it's just that i do not want you to. You could leave now if you wanted, but I know you don't" He smiles. "So how exactly are you going to tell Stiles about this?" He was curious. "Or are you even going to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:06 am

When he had kissed her forehead, she sighed softly, she could not help it, "No, I don't want to leave, I'm just afraid of what we'll get into if I don't." She blinked when he had asked about Stiles, she bit her bottom lip, "I have no idea. I don't want to disappoint him, but I don't want to lie to him either." She glanced up at him, "Can we keep this between us for now?" She nipped at his bottom lip lightly, "Although I promise you... another girl touches you... I'll knock her block off. I don't share." She glanced up at him, "Can you deal with that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:13 am

Derek nodded. "Yeah. Everything is between you and me. Although, your cousin is very good at finding things out, so I would keep an eye on him." He chuckles. "Yes, I can deal with that. And the same goes for you." He pauses. "Wait, why do you think you would disappoint him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:17 am

She nodded a bit, "Same goes for me eh? And what would you do if another guy puts a hand on me...?" She was curious, yes she wanted to hear what he would do. She glanced up at him, "I promised Stiles to stay away from you... but I couldn't." She could not explain it to him, as she leaned up to kiss him softly, "I'll tell him soon, just... want a little time with you to myself first." She brushed her fingertips along the back of his neck, "My very own Wolfie... if I scratch behind your ears would your leg kick?" She teased him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 am

Derek looked into her eyes. "I would seriously beat the shit out of him." He pulled her even closer to him as she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her waist. "No.." he chuckled. "I'm not a dog." His ears perked as he heard a loud howl in the distance. He became more aware of nature's sounds, and smiled. "Nature's fascinating, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moth to the Flame (Derek)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next